URL Classification API Pricing
URL Classification API is a web based API. It works by making a web request to one of our servers and getting back an answer with the classification of the: Domain, URL, Keyword.
We have a special price for startups in the parental control and end user protection industry that have a small user base or a limited budget.
Per domain URL Classification
Classification is for the domain level:
- Up to 5,000 paying users with unlimited number of 14-day trials: $300/month.
- Up to 10,000 paying users with unlimited number of 14-day trials: $550/month.
Per URL, URL Classification
Classification is done at the URL level:
- Up to 5,000 paying users with unlimited number of 14-day trials: $600/month.
- Up to 10,000 paying users with unlimited number of 14-day trials: $1100/month.
Optional dedicated server
Our servers are shared, if you need a dedicated server just for you in a specific geography the cost is $200/month for each dedicated server, we deploy and manage the dedicated server for you.
Price per query
This model is suitable for ad providers, or for business models that are not based on end user count:
- Up to 250,000 per domain queries: $300/month
- Up to 250,000 per page queries: $600/month
If you require a small package, up to 55,000 requests per month for internal research, you can subscribe to the API via our other site: SEO Explorer, prices are under 100$ per month.
Offline URL Database
The offline URL Database is for enterprise clients that either have very high query volume or require high SLA and privacy and can’t use the API.
There are three types of databases:
- Active database: Contains 69 million unique domains.
- Full database: Contains 237 million unique domains.
- Deep scan URL database: Contains the classification of 30 billion sub URLs (for example a page in CNN about finance will be classified as finance and news).
The pricing is for internal use, or up to 200k end users:
|Type||Update interval||Total cost||2nd Year updates cost|
|Active database||One time purchase||20,000 USD||None|
|Active database||One time purchase+4 updates, once every 3 months||30,000 USD||20,000 USD|
|Active database||One time purchase+12 updates, once every 1 month||40,000 USD||30,000 USD|
|Full database||One time purchase||70,000 USD||None|
|Full database||One time purchase+4 updates, once every 3 months||90,000 USD||50,000 USD|
|Full database||One time purchase+12 updates, once every 1 month||109,000 USD||65,000 USD|
|Deep scan URL database||One time purchase||120,000 USD||None|
|Deep scan URL database||One time purchase+4 updates, once every 3 months||150,000 USD||70,000 USD|
|Deep scan URL database||One time purchase+12 updates, once every 1 month||198,000 USD||100,000 USD|
- It’s possible to get API access with the database for up to 1 million queries a month for 150$ per month (this price is only for clients who purchased the database, and not stand alone price).
- Second year updates are payment for each year of updates after the first year, this optional.
- Price is for deployment on one physical site.
- Contact us for pricing for over 200k end users, or other use cases.
- It’s possible to buy only partial categories or only specific sites from the Deep scan URL Database.
We can accommodate custom pricing models which are determined based on the client’s business model because a hard fixed price may not work for number of widely used models. For example, these factors are taken into account:
- Number of paying end users
- Number of free end users
- Number of trials and time frame for trials
- Type of industry
Usually the price would be either a fixed monthly payment with user limits or payment per user.
There are no setup fees and no annual commitments; you can cancel the service on 30 days notice.
Can I test your service before I purchase?
Yes, you can use Test a site page, and/or contact us for a free trial.
Special pricing for academic research
We have special pricing for academic research, contact us for more information.